Admission for University of Waterloo athletic events is charged for Football, Volleyball, Hockey and Basketball. Provincial and National championships for all sports could involve charges. University of Waterloo students can receive free tickets through our website or by tapping their WatCard at the gate.
Our ticketing platform allows for e-tickets, mobile tickets or physical tickets. Whichever method you chose, please present the barcode for scanning at the entry gate. Your barcode allows for an individual admission to our facility, please do not share it with anyone else.
UW community members should login with their WatIAM details in order to see if they qualify for special pricing.
Presently Warrior tickets can be purchased at the following locations:
- PAC Service Desk
- Game Day 1 hour prior to game time at the specific venue (1hr 30mins hours at football)
- Online 24/7
- By calling our Ticketing Coordinator at 519-888-4567 x.35869
- Parent Passes can be located under the Packages section of the ticketing website.
- Only one Parent Pass is available/account and your email must have been supplied to our ticketing team in advance in order to update your account status.
- Only two Parent Passes are available/student-athlete.
Black and Gold Alumni Pass
Alumni are required to have a WatIAM username and password to register for the Alumni Black and Gold Pass. Not sure what this means for you? Visit the WatIAM login help page.
- If you do not have a Watiam account, activate an account here. If you are having problems with this form, or need additional help, please contact the IST Help Desk at x44357
- If you do not know your Watiam password, you can click here to reset your password.
- If you do not know your Student ID number, submit a request here.
- If you are a current or former Staff/Faculty member of the University who is an alumni, please contact the IST Help Desk at x44357 and provide your WatIAM and StudentID#
Step 2: Complete your profile
Step 3: Select the BLACK AND GOLD ALUMNI PASS Tab at the Top
Step 4: Choose GET TICKETS for the sports you are interested in attending
Step 5: Choose Add to Cart
Step 6: Checkout to complete the registration and payment of $20/ per package
Conditions of Sale
Holder of the ticket voluntarily assumes all risks and dangers incidental to any event for which the ticket is issued and waives all claims against the University of Waterloo. Admission is subject to compliance with all laws, University, and facility rules, and the ticket holder consent to reasonable examinations and searches to ensure compliance. Failure to comply with the law or facility may result in refusal of admission or expulsion. Holder grants permission to the University of Waterloo to utilize the holder's image or likeness in connection with any video transmission or reproduction of the event to which the ticket relates to. No Refunds or Exchanges. Times and dates are subject to change. Please verify before attending the event.
Tickets do not include parking unless specifically marked. Please be mindful of signage at all University parking lots. Lots X, N, and W are Pay and Display $5.00 per day.
Lot M is Pay and Display $6.00 per day. Lot X is free from 4:30 p.m Friday thru 7:00 a.m. Monday. Please visit
uwaterloo.ca/parking for more information.
Visit gowarriorsgo.ca/gameday for:
- Food and beverage options
- Game Day program links
- and more!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.