Admission for University of Waterloo athletic events is charged for Football, Volleyball, Hockey and Basketball. Provincial and National championships for all sports could involve charges. University of Waterloo students can receive free tickets through our website.
Our ticketing platform allows for e-tickets, mobile tickets or physical tickets. Whichever method you chose, please present the barcode for scanning at the entry gate. Your barcode allows for an individual admission to our facility, please do not share it with anyone else.
UW community members should login with their WatIAM details in order to see if they qualify for special pricing.
Presently Warrior tickets can be purchased at the following locations:
- PAC Service Desk
- Game Day 1 hour prior to game time at the specific venue (1hr 30mins hours at football)
- Online 24/7
Black and Gold Alumni Pass
Alumni are required to have a WatIAM username and password to register for the Alumni Big Ticket. Not sure what this means for you? Visit the WatIAM login help page.
- If you do not have a Watiam account, activate an account here. If you are having problems with this form, or need additional help, please contact the IST Help Desk at x44357
- If you do not know your Watiam password, you can click here to reset your password.
- If you do not know your Student ID number, submit a request here.
- If you are a current or former Staff/Faculty member of the University who is an alumni, please contact the IST Help Desk at x44357 and provide your WatIAM and StudentID#
Step 2: Complete your profile
Step 3: Select the BLACK AND GOLD ALUMNI PASS Tab at the Top
Step 4: Choose GET TICKETS for the sports you are interested in attending
Step 5: Choose Add to Cart
Step 6: Checkout to complete the registration and payment of $20/ per package
Waterloo Food Services provides many options at our events.
At Football includes a BBQ as well as confectionary foods in addition to warm and cold beverages. In addition there is a licensed area for alcoholic drinks. Please make sure you have ID with you.
At Hockey, Basketball and Volleyball confectionary items and warm and cold beverages are available. Please also note there are many food options close by to the PAC and CIF facilities including Tim Hortons in SLC, International News in SLC and Starbucks in AHS.
Tickets do not include parking unless specifically marked. Please be mindful of signage at all University parking lots.Lots X, N, W, S are Pay and Display $5.00 per day.
Lot M is Pay and Display $6.00 per day.
Lot X is free from 4:30 p.m Friday thru 7:00 a.m. Monday. Please visit
uwaterloo.ca/parking for more information.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com