Join the Warriors in their quest to beat the Laurier Golden Hawks in the Battle of Waterloo Series.
Battle of Waterloo
Think Pink in Support of the Breast Cancer Cause at the Canadian Cancer Society
Covid Protocols in Effect:
In order to attend the University of Waterloo campus, all visitors are required to abide by the university policies around COVID-19 as identified online at http://www.uwaterloo.ca/coronavirus/. This requires completing an attestation of health online at http://checkin.uwaterloo.ca The ‘Green Check’ produced from this must be shown by everyone attending Athletic and Recreation facilities in order to gain entry.
- Before arriving to the game, visit www.gowarriorsgo.ca/fanprotocols for information on health and safety protocols including contact tracing, proof of vaccination requirements, mandatory campus check-in questionnaire, face coverings and more.
- Every spectator must wear a mask or face covering in a manner that covers their mouth, nose and chin, unless they are entitled to any of the exceptions.
- Masks can only be removed for eating/drinking when in your seat.
- CIF fan seating is operating at a reduced capacity of 125
- All seating is now assigned seating.
- Gates open 1 hour prior to game time.
When purchasing a group of tickets, everyone must be from the same household.
Please purchase tickets with the appropriate group size to avoid leaving single tickets. We reserve the right to re-allocate your tickets if singles are left.
Questions? Need a coupon code? Contact Warriorstickets@uwaterloo.ca