Join the Warriors in their battle against the Thunderwolves.
Think Pink Think Pink in Support of the Breast Cancer Cause at the Canadian Cancer Society
* Interested in donating your hair or shaving your head for the cause during halftime? Email email@example.com to sign up.
Covid Protocols in Effect:
In order to attend the University of Waterloo campus, all visitors are required to abide by the university policies around COVID-19 as identified online at http://www.uwaterloo.ca/coronavirus/. This requires completing an attestation of health online at http://checkin.uwaterloo.ca The ‘Green Check’ produced from this must be shown by everyone attending Athletic and Recreation facilities in order to gain entry.
- Before arriving to the game, visit www.gowarriorsgo.ca/fanprotocols for information on health and safety protocols including contact tracing, proof of vaccination requirements, mandatory campus check-in questionnaire, face coverings and more.
- Every spectator must wear a mask or face covering in a manner that covers their mouth, nose and chin, unless they are entitled to any of the exceptions.
- Masks can only be removed for eating/drinking when in your seat.
- PAC fan seating is operating at a reduced capacity of 1,000
- All seating is now assigned seating.
- Gates open 1 hour prior to game time..
When purchasing a group of tickets, everyone must be from the same household.
Please purchase tickets with the appropriate group size to avoid leaving single tickets. We reserve the right to re-allocate your tickets if singles are left.
Questions? Need a coupon code? Contact Warriorstickets@uwaterloo.ca